Payment of the price through the website is made at the time of purchase and KITTLINK EQQE, S.A.Uwill send you an email confirmation of the purchase made informing the customer that they will shortly receive a new email with the invoice and the order tracking number.
KITTLINK EQQE, S.A.U states that it does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the payment method used by the User, except for those strictly necessary for payment management. Only the corresponding financial entity processing the payment has access to this data for the purpose of managing payments and collections. Once the purchase process is completed, an electronic document is generated in which the contract is formalized and which the user can print.
KITTLINK EQQE, S.A.U reserves the right to cancel orders in the cases and in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in the “Cancellations” section of these Conditions of Use and Contract.
- What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
Payment for the products offered by the entity may be made through:
- Credit or debit card. Visa, Visa Electron 4B, International Visa, MasterCard. If your payment method is a bank card, by clicking on “Buy and proceed to payment” you are confirming that the credit card is yours. If you receive a notification that your card has been declined and you have verified that the card has not expired and that the information number associated with your card does not contain any errors, you should contact your bank first to find out the reason for the decline. rejection or lack of authorization.
- Bank transfer. Once the order has been placed, KITTLINK EQQE, S.A.U will send it to the user’s email, within twenty-four hours (24 hours) following receipt of the formalization of the order, if applicable, of the transfer bank, an email acknowledgment of receipt and confirmation of the purchase made. The order of products and, therefore, the contract will be understood to be formalized and perfected at the time of receipt of payment of the price by KITTLINK EQQE, S.A.U.
- How can I pay via bank transfer?
It’s very easy. Once this payment option is selected, the data necessary to make the payment are the following:
Beneficiary:KITTLINK EQQE, S.A.U
IBAN: ES07 0081 0116 3100 0154 5859
Subject: (Your order number, first and last name)
The period to make the transfer will be 3 days from when the order has been placed. This will not be confirmed until the charge has been made to our account. If after the period of 3 days we have not received the deposit, we will proceed to cancel the order.
The transfer costs will be charged always at the buyer’s expense.
- Is it safe to enter my credit card information on the website?
As you can see in our security policy, our payment is secure using the indicated means. Our Online store has an SSL certificate that protects the banking information transferred in the purchase process using encryption methods. The confidential data of the credit or debit card payment are transmitted directly and securely to the financial institution.
When making the payment through secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. It will then connect with the issuing bank, which will request authentication and authorization of the operation.
- My card has been rejected, what can I do?
If you receive a notification that your card has been declined, you should contact your bank first to find out what is the reason. However, this circumstance can occur for several reasons:
- The most common reasons why a payment is rejected are related to payment security policies. When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Next, it will connect with the financial institution that issued it, which will ask the buyer to authorize the operation using a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the bank issuing the credit card confirms the authentication code and at that time the card will be charged. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
- The card may be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- Credit limits or retention of funds< /b>.The card limit for purchases may have been reached.
- Data entered incorrectly. Check that you have filled out all the campos necessary with the correct information.
In any case, your bank is the only one that can provide you with the exact reason why apayment has been rejected.
- My card has been used fraudulently. What should I do?
You must notify KITTLINK EQQE, S.A.U by email or by phone, of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the web, in the shortest period of time possible, so that KITTLINK EQQE, S.A.U can carry out the procedures it deems appropriate.
- Information about the invoice.
We will issue the invoice in electronic format whenever we you expressly authorize it to be sent on this medium.
If you are a registered user, you will have access to your invoice in your customer area .
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural or legal person who places the order, so the User must ensure that Enter the correct and complete information of the buyer. No subsequent changes will be possible.
KITTLINK EQQE, S.A.U warns that, to preserve the confidentiality of the data, only duplicate invoices will be issued to the contract holder. Duplicates will not be issued to third parties.